Sunday, October 26, 2008

ClickJacking taking out the browsers


Now when the Google chrome browser came out it was a hit schools were switching there browsers from Internet Explore to the Chrome browser. Now sense clickjacking is the new browser exploit floating around it seems FireFox ('plus the noscript add-on') is the only
thing to use.

More information about click jacking can be found here.. here.. here.. and here..

Now sense there has been alot of debating and meetings about the subject at hand people have been dumping there browsers and going onto Fire Fox if there not already using it. So check those links out and learn about the new clickjacking exploit going around and how to secure yourself from it. Sense there is alot of blogs already blogging about clickjacking I doubt I will make my own post about the subject. But if I do it will be very informatable but will see if I do conceder about writing one up. The two browsers that seem secure enough to me is the Opera browser and the we'll known FireFox browser.

Download the noscript firefox add-on here..



No comments: